Ten days before the submission deadline, we provide hereby the full schedule of selection operations for the second round of the Openfund:
– Sunday February 28: Submission deadline
– Monday March 15: Notification
Applicants get notified on if they proceed to the next round of interviews or not. Successful applicants are provided with a business plan template to fill, while full reviews are shared with both successful and unsuccessful applicants.
– Monday March 29: Submission deadline for business plans
Extensive feedback will be provided during this couple of weeks for your questions to be answered and your business plan to be further improved, before getting reviewed by our full Executive Board.
– Friday April 9 & Saturday April 10: Openfund Interview day(s) II
During the interview day, 20′ interviews of all teams successful so far take place with our full Executive Board. Physical presence of remote teams is not required.
– Sunday April 11: Notification
Successful applicants are invited to present at the Openfund Launch Day II.
– Wednesday April 28: Openfund Demo Day I
This will be an open to everyone event, during which our first round’s start-ups will showcase to the public their progress and products created during the incubation period. More details on the event will follow soon.
– Friday April 30: Openfund Launch Day II, presentations
Applications which made it thus far will pitch in front of our investors and advisors, so as to finally select up to 5 teams for our second round of operations.
– Monday May 3: The 4-month incubation begins
We’re looking forward to leverage our expertise and experience thus far to return significant added value to all of you applying, and work together with the best teams out there to turn great ideas into fantastic products and successful companies.